Thursday, April 19, 2007

so what did happen to the rattly bike? i'm not sure really. i was on my way home on monday night, when the derailer (im told) popped up and into the back wheel of the bike breaking itself and a few spokes and bringing the bike to a dead halt. Luckily I was going uphill slowly at the time suffering from post pilates shaky-leg syndrome. I'd gone into a very easy gear when it happened, so I don't think I was in any danger of it happening during a down hill jaunt. Anyway so now i'm on my 3rd bike this year. I got it ourra de buy & sell from an american in clontarf. It looks like this:
So now i have 4 reflectors, 4 lights and 2 locks. Goodness. I won't be clipping along at any speed with all that hanging offa me.

Here is some cheesecake.
and a nice day on t'road

No comments: